- Ubisoft: Next-gen launch games are ‘miles better’ than on previous consoles
- Microsoft partners with Chinese company for console venture
- Japan: 3DS tops lifetime Wii sales, Monster Hunter 4 still chart No.1
- Don’t rule out Rayman Legends on 3DS, says Ubisoft
- Valve to make second major Steam reveal today
A listing for a PlayStation Vita version of DC Comics-themed beat em up Injustice: Gods Among Us has appeared on the German USK ratings board.
According to the listing, the game was surveyed by Germany’s ratings board on Sept. 6, suggesting the possibility of a future announcement regarding the port. All other listings for Injustice on the website — including the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U versions — were completed on Feb. 8.
NetherRealm Studios has continued to release content for the game since its launch in April, including a handful of DLC characters tied to the Season Pass, additional playable characters Zatanna and the Martian Manhunter, and a recent large patchtweaking the game’s balance.
Polygon has reached out to Warner Bros. to ask about a Vita version of Injustice, and whether it will have any cross-compatibility with the PS3 version — such as cross-platform play and saving. We will share more details as we receive them.